Monday, April 1, 2019

On Track

     Welcome back to the blog, there's much to report, so let's get right into it. I filmed more shots tonight, and began the editing process throughout the course of the day today with the shots I already had. Now, with all the shots taken, I can see what to cut and what to keep since I have an abundance of media material to utilize for this film opening, which is intended to be only two minutes. I am starting to put the intro credits in on the scenes shot, which supports the idea that this is a film opening rather than a trailer for a film. These are important things for me to remember and consider whilst wrapping this project up to ensure it meets the requirements in place for this film opening project so that I can earn a high score and be proud of the work I turn in with it being my best. I am happy with how it is coming along, and believe that I am on track to complete it by the due date this Sunday, April 7th. We shall see. As the week progresses, and I make progress on this project, I will update this blog with fresh postings, talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment